SasaBet First Deposit Bonus, Registration
SasaBet is a trading name of Envisage Multimedia Company Limited, a Kenyan-registered company. For the first twenty-five Kenya shillings (Ksh.25) deposited in your SasaBet wallet, you will receive an additional fifty Kenya shillings (Ksh. 50/=), as your first deposit bonus.
This bonus amount cannot be withdrawn unless it has been rolled over ten (10) times on odds not less than 1.6
- To Register log on to https://sasabet.bet/
- Click on the Register button on the right corner of the screen
- Fill in Your Details, (Mobile Number and password) then Click Register.
- Enter the verification code that was sent to your mobile phone number to complete the registration process.
- Log on to https://sasabet.bet/
- Enter your details (Mobile Number and password) and click on login button.
How to Deposit to SasaBet via M-Pesa
- Go to M-Pesa Menu on your mobile Number
- Select Lipa na M-Pesa.
- Select Pay Bill.
- Enter 904 600 as the Business Number (PayBill Number).
- Indicate your SasaBet registered mobile number as the account Number.
- Input the amount
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN and send.
- You will receive an SMS confirming the transaction.
How to Withdraw from SasaBet Account Wallet
- Open your web browser and type in https://sasabet.bet/
- Select login.
- Enter your number and password to access your account.
- Select Deposit at the Top Right.
- Select ‘Withdraw’
- Enter the amount you wish to Withdraw
- Select ‘Request Withdrawal’
How to Reset your SasaBet Password
- Open your web browser and type in https://sasabet.bet/
- When the SasaBet page appears click on login.
- Enter your phone number and click on ‘forgot password’
- You will receive an SMS with a reset PIN
- Enter the PIN and set your new password.
Minimum and Maximum Bet Stakes
- Minimum Bet Amount: The minimum betting amount for a single/multi bet is Ksh 25
- Maximum Bet Amount: The maximum betting amount for a single/multi bet is Ksh 2,000
- Maximum Single Bet Winning: The Single bet winning amount is limited to Ksh 70,000
- Maximum Multi bet Winning: The Multi bet winning amount is limited to Ksh 140,000
Betting Rules and Types of Bets
In these rules the following words have the following meanings unless the context requires otherwise:
- “Bet” means – the staking of money on the prediction of the outcome of a sporting event.
- “Odds” means – the return on the money staked should the prediction recorded in a bet be correct. The odds paid are those at the time the bet is placed and no other.
- “Customer” means – anyone placing a bet with the Company.
- “User” means – anyone using this website
- “Void” means – that for one reason or another, a bet is not acceptable to the Company. In these cases, this bet, or part of the bet, is settled at the odd of 1.00. In the case of multiple/combination bets, the invalid result will not be included in the calculation of the (total) odds. In the case of a single bet this would mean the stake is returned to the customer.
- “Full time (FT)” means – The point when the official 90 minutes of a full match has elapsed, plus time added on by the referee to compensate for injuries to players that require treatment, substitutions or deliberate time-wasting by players (also called “stoppage time”). Full time Shall NOT include scheduled extra time (two half times of 15 minutes each), penalty shoot-outs etc.
- “First Half (HT1)” means – The point when the official 45 minutes of the first half of the match has elapsed, plus time added on by the referee to compensate for injuries to players that require treatment, substitutions or deliberate time-wasting by players (also called “stoppage time”). Bets on First Half markets are settled at the end of the Full Time.
- “Over/Under 1.5” – First Half means- If you BET OVER 1.5 goals to be scored, you win when there are 2 or more goals scored. If you BET UNDER 1.5 goals to be scored, you win when there are 0 or 1 goals scored.
- “Over/Under 2.5” means – If you BET on OVER 2.5 goals to be scored, you win if there are three or more goals scored. If you BET on UNDER 2.5 goals, you win if there are two or less goals scored i.e. 0, 1, or 2 goals.
- “Correct Score” means – Bet on the exact number of goals scored by each team within the official Full time. For betting purposes, own goals count for the team in whose favor they have been scored.
- “Correct Score” – First Half means- Bet on the exact number of goals scored by each team at the end of the first half of the match. For betting purposes, own goals count for the team in whose favor they have been scored.
- “Both teams to score” means – Predict if both teams will score at least one goal each within the Full time of the match or not.
- “Odd/Even” means – Predict whether the total goals in the match would be odd (1, 3, 5, 7…) or even (2, 4, 6, 8…). 0 (zero) goals will be settled as EVEN. Own goals count.
- “Euro Handicap” 1:0 means – Predict the result when the Home team is given an advantage of 1 goal and this is added to their final score. Bets are settled by adding the goal to the Home team score at the end of the Full Time.
- “Euro Handicap” 0:1 means – Predict the result when the Away team is given an advantage and this is added to their final score. Bets are settled by adding the goal to the Away team score at the end of the Full Time.
- “Total Goals” Exactly means – Predict the exact total number of goals scored within the full time.
- “Half Time/Full” Time means- Predict the result of a match both at the end of the First Half time and Full Time.
- “Double Chance” means – Predict either two out of three possible outcomes of a match with one bet. The following options are available:
- 1 or X – the result is either a home win or draw;
- X or 2 – the result is either a draw or away win;
- 1 or 2 – the result is either a home win or away win
SasaBet PayBill Number
SasaBet PayBill number is 904 600
Customer Care Contacts
Mobile Number: +254 113 855 236